We supporting media teams, expeditions and researchers
As part of our consultancy and pro services we offer journalists, scientists, film makers, and media teams logicical and technical support throughout China and the Asia Pacific region.
Some of our favourite and most memorable expeirences have been in these supporting rolls:
- Assisted with Discovery Channels Man V Wild China show on Hainan island.
- Guided a film crew along with university students to Shishapangma basecamp at over 5000m in altitude and remaind their an entire one month, exploring, climbing and guiding.
- Travelled extensively in wild areas across China from giant caves in Guangxi to desert's in inner Mongolia and China's far north west regions.
- Accessed some of the worlds largest natural arch formations in Guizhou and Hunan and hidden sandstone wonders in Yunnan.
- We supply rock climbing and adventure sports publications like Rock and Ice Magazine and Action Asia with updates and even some of our own photos and media.
No matter if your are a one man band looking for help accessing a wild flower meadow in Yunnan or a full size media production team heading to this side of the world, give us a shout and let us help you access the inaccessible.
Let us help you with expedition logistics, no matter how challenging your location. From caving in the jungles of Guangxi or climbing a mountain in the southern Himalayas. This can be from simple advice, to actual assistance with guiding and looking after your team in the environment your planning to work in. We can arrange horses, yaks, and porters. We understand how to package and handle delicate equipment in the mountains, we have extensive local knowledge and networks to help you get the shots you need or gather research.
Need a camera somewhere high, Done!
We are very experienced rock climbers, and we have quite a few expert rope access technicians we can call on to get a camera almost anywhere high, or even teach and guide your own camera operator in the vertical. Be that the side of a building, cliff, or bridge in most weather conditions, from 30 plus degrees sunshine to the snowy sided north face of a far away mountain. We can get your team or a camera to almost any vertical location you require (providing that their are no local access issues).
We offer flying for inspection and research, so if your planning to film in a location far away and google earth and other sources of geo data do not have enough information you can send us in ahead of time. We can visit, fly for you and deliver the media as photos, videos or crude 3D models using photogrammetry to help you plan for your project. During these visitations we can also help with other forms of enquiry and data collection too, contact us form more information.
China makes news and peeks peoples curiosity every day around the world. Join us and we can help you get the access to that far away location your team has been talking about for years. Check out our locations page for an idea of the kinds of places we operate.